How to make IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) (RDD-5) Final Year Project & Synopsis
The Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development provides comprehensive knowledge of socio-economic factors affecting the transformation of rural society. The contents are designed to impart an integrated understanding to learners about the crucial dimensions of rural development. It aims at enabling the learners to acquire skills related to planning, formulation, monitoring and evaluation of rural development projects and programmes. The Programme also introduces the learner to the basic aspects of research and project-work. The Project Work provides its learners an opportunity to study rural development problems, which enables them to develop necessary skills to undertake research work in rural development. The learners of PGDRD interested in Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD) are entitled for credit transfer except RDD5
Eligibility for IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) (RDD-5) Final Year Project for exam:
To be eligible to appear in the term-end examination in any course, you are required to fulfill the following four conditions:
- You should have paid the Course fee;
- You should have opted and pursued the prescribed Course;
- You should have submitted the assignments for the respective Course; and
- You should submit the examination form in time.
Objective of IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) (RDD-5) Final Year Project
In order to fulfill its mission of providing access to quality education to all citizens of this country, the University is mandated to:
- Impart education and learning through different methods fit to the open and distance education mode;
- Provide advanced education to enormous segments of the population, especially to the distraught portions of society;
- Energize, coordinate and help open universities and distance education institutions to raise standards of education in the nation; and
- Promote national integration and strengthen the regular and HR of the nation through the mechanism of education.
Formulation of IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) (RDD-5) Final Year Project & Synopsis
The accompanying arrangement can be pursued for setting up the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
It is often used to characterize and apprise the subject of interest. It is a subject of determination of a subject using the set criteria of a standard which can assist an organization or any other intervention or initiative to assess the aim of reliable concept or proposal which helps in decision making and achievement.
Fee Structure and Schedule of Payment:
Total Rs. 2,400/- for full programme. The University can revise the programme fee and revised fee shall be payable by you as per schedule of payment notified by the university. The programme fee should be paid only by means of Debit Card/Credit Card through online mode only.
What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU Post-Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD) (RDD-5) Final Year Project?
The student needs to set up the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Center itself. The Program responsible for the Study Center will inspect the recommendations and offer endorsement to it. Any place modification is required, these will be conveyed on to the student and in like manner, the student will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal ought to be submitted in A4 size paper type in double space alongside a constant letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the Performa for approval (Appendix III). The student is advised to hold a copy with respect to the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers won’t be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.