How to make IGNOU Master in Political Science (MPSE-10) Final Year Project & Synopsis
To viably govern a state and examining in detail how different administrative organizations work, political science studies aides and incorporates studies of historical and social and cultural factors that commonly impact how governments work and how political procedures create. The political theory discipline additionally reflects the connections among political and economic structures and social institutions.
Eligibility for IGNOU Master in Political Science (MPSE-10) for exam:
To be eligible to appear in the term-end examination in any course, you are required to fulfill the following four conditions:
- You should have paid the Course fee;
- You should have opted and pursued the prescribed Course;
- You should have submitted the assignments for the respective Course; and
- You should submit the examination form in time.
Objective of IGNOU Master in Political Science (MPSE-10) Final Year Project
In order to fulfill its mission of providing access to quality education to all citizens of this country, the University is mandated to:
- Impart education and learning through different methods fit to the open and distance education mode;
- Provide advanced education to enormous segments of the population, especially to the distraught portions of society;
- Energize, coordinate and help open universities and distance education institutions to raise standards of education in the nation; and
- Promote national integration and strengthen the regular and HR of the nation through the mechanism of education.
Formulation of IGNOU Master in Political Science (MPSE-10) Final Year Project & Synopsis
The students need to choose a specific area in which they are keen on. At that point in consultation with the Guide, they need to choose a specific subject for their project work.
The accompanying arrangement can be pursued for setting up the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
As stated earlier, term-end examination is the major component of the evaluation system and it carries 70% weightage in the final result. You must fill and send your term-end examination form before the last dates that is, 31st March for June and 30th September for the December exam to the Programme Coordinator, M.A. Political Science, School of Social Sciences at IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068.
Fee Structure and Schedule of Payment:
The programme fee is 5600 for the 1st year. The fee should be paid in lump sum along with the filled in application form. In the 2nd year also the fee of 5400 is to be paid as per schedule without waiting for any communication from the University The University can revise the programme fee and revised fee shall be payable by you as per schedule of payment notified by the university. The programme fee should be paid only by means of Debit Card/Credit Card through online mode only.
What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU Master in Political Science (MPSE-10) Final Year Project
The student needs to set up the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Center itself. The Program responsible for the Study Center will inspect the recommendations and offer endorsement to it. Any place modification is required, these will be conveyed on to the student and in like manner, the student will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal ought to be submitted in A4 size paper type in double space alongside a constant letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the Performa for approval (Appendix III). The student is advised to hold a copy with respect to the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers won’t be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.
Communication of Approval
Communication identifying with the Approval/Non-endorsement of the project will be sent to you inside about a month directly after the receipt of the Project proposal by the Regional Center concerned.
Some significant points for IGNOU Master in Political Science (MPSE-10) Final Year Project:
- Make two copies of the Project synopsis. Send one copy and keep one copy.
- On the envelope, write appropriately Programme Coordinator, M.A. Political Science, School of Social Sciences at IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068, India.
- Include the below referenced documents while submitting the project
- Performa for the approval of the project (signed by both student and supervisor)
- Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae of the Supervisor
- Synopsis of the Project Report
- Objective of the Study
- Mention of the methodologies to be used in carrying out the study
- Mention of limitations as well if any and the trend of the Future Research