How to make IGNOU Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE-4) Final Year Project & Synopsis
This Programme gives you in-depth theoretical as well as practical knowledge related to the vital task of nutrition and health education. Academic inputs would be provided by teachers from universities together with nutrition and health educators working in non-governmental organizations all over the country. The project work and practical’s that form a major component of the programme would help you to conduct field work and function effectively as nutrition and health educators.
Eligibility for IGNOU Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE-4) Final Year Project for exam:
To be eligible to appear in the term-end examination in any course, you are required to fulfill the following four conditions:
- You should have paid the Course fee;
- You should have opted and pursued the prescribed Course;
- You should have submitted the assignments for the respective Course; and
- You should submit the examination form in time.
Objective of IGNOU Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE-4) Final Year Project
In order to fulfill its mission of providing access to quality education to all citizens of this country, the University is mandated to:
- Develop skills in playing the role of nutrition and health educators in the community with particular emphasis on methods, approaches and strategies.
- Promote awareness about concepts and principles in communication and their application in nutrition and health education
- Energize, coordinate and help open universities and distance education institutions to raise standards of education in the nation; and
- Promote national integration and strengthen the regular and HR of the nation through the mechanism of education.
Formulation of IGNOU Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE-4) Final Year Project & Synopsis
The accompanying arrangement can be pursued for setting up the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Term End Examination:
The University conducts Term-end Examinations twice a year in the month of June and December every year. Students will be permitted to appear in Term-end Examination subject to the condition that registration for the courses in which they wish to appear is valid or in other words the maximum time to pursue the programme has not elapsed and they have also submitted the required number of assignment(s) in those courses by the due date.
Fee Structure and Schedule of Payment:
If you pay the tuition fees once, you continue to be on our rolls, even if you take more than one year to complete the Diploma. However the fee is valid only up to four years from the date of admission. Besides, it is valid for only the Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education. Fees once paid are not refundable on any account whatsoever, nor are they transferable.
The Programme fee of Rs. 2000 is paid in one instatement at the time of admission.
What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE-4) Final Year Project?
The student needs to set up the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Center itself. The Program responsible for the Study Center will inspect the recommendations and offer endorsement to it. Any place modification is required, these will be conveyed on to the student and in like manner, the student will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal ought to be submitted in A4 size paper type in double space alongside a constant letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the Performa for approval (Appendix III). The student is advised to hold a copy with respect to the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers won’t be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.