How to make IGNOU Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) (OMT-1) Final Year Project & Synopsis
It is an enabling programme of IGNOU with a fee of Rs 1200/-. The programme is developed to provide an opportunity to those learners (many of whom would be adults) who could not pursue their school education up to 10+2 or to its equivalent level (and do not wish to enroll in school now) but do want to undertake higher education now. The objective of this Programme is to provide such learners a basic grounding in areas of study which they may pursue for Bachelor’s degree or other such diplomas or certificates. The Programme will provide them an opportunity to get used to the system of teaching learning offered by an Open University. It will also help learners to evaluate themselves to determine their ability to cope with the present day demands of higher education.
Eligibility for IGNOU Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) (OMT-1) Final Year Project for exam:
To be eligible to appear in the term-end examination in any course, you are required to fulfill the following four conditions:
- You should have paid the Course fee;
- You should have opted and pursued the prescribed Course;
- You should have submitted the assignments for the respective Course; and
- You should submit the examination form in time.
Objective of IGNOU Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) (OMT-1) Final Year Project
In order to fulfill its mission of providing access to quality education to all citizens of this country, the University is mandated to:
- Energize, coordinate and help open universities and distance education institutions to raise standards of education in the nation; and
- Promote national integration and strengthen the regular and HR of the nation through the mechanism of education.
- Impart education and learning through different methods fit to the open and distance education mode;
- Provide advanced education to enormous segments of the population, especially to the distraught portions of society;
Formulation of IGNOU Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) (OMT-1) Final Year Project & Synopsis
The accompanying arrangement can be pursued for setting up the project proposal
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
Fee Structure and Schedule of Payment:
If you pay the tuition fees once, you continue to be on our rolls, even if you take more than one year to complete the Diploma. However the fee is valid only up to four years from the date of admission. Fees once paid are not refundable on any account whatsoever, nor are they transferable.
The Programme fee of Rs. 1200 is paid in one instatement at the time of admission.
What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) (OMT-1) Final Year Project?
The student needs to set up the project proposal/synopsis and submit it at their Study Center itself. The Program responsible for the Study Center will inspect the recommendations and offer endorsement to it. Any place modification is required, these will be conveyed on to the student and in like manner, the student will resubmit it to the study center with necessary modifications.
The project proposal ought to be submitted in A4 size paper type in double space alongside a constant letter of the Guide (Appendix II) and the Performa for approval (Appendix III). The student is advised to hold a copy with respect to the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the above papers won’t be considered for approval. Please submit a proposal before the last date of submission.